Aug 15, 2011

TEEN TOP’s Chunji snaps a photo with his ‘twin’ Nichkhun

Remember when we reported about how similar TEEN TOP’s Chunji and 2PM’s Nichkhun looked?Well the two celebrities delighted fans by taking a fun selca together!

Through his Twitter and me2day, Chunji shared a photo of himself with Nichkhun along with the caption, “A selca shot I took with Nichkhun hyung yesterday! It’s an honor! I’m sorry, I don’t look like you. Thank you for greeting me so nicely.

Although Chunji made headlines for his similar looks to the 2PM star, his comments conveyed a sense of humility and slight embarrassment, as he showed that he felt a little overwhelmed by the attention.

Netizens commented, “A proof shot of the look-alikes. You’re both so handsome“, “I can’t tell if you do or don’t look like him but it’s nice to see you both so friendly“, and “Chunji looks fine next to Nichkhun, who’s known to have such a small face. I’m curious how small Chunji’s face is in real life.”

Teen Top is currently busy promoting “No More Perfume On You” through music programs and fan sign meetings.

source:

>www.allkpop.com

1 comment:

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive