Aug 18, 2011

11-Year-Old Mayor Caroline Gonzalez Street ‘Justin Bieber Way’



11-year-old Mayor "for a day" Caroline Gonzalez has made her first and only public ordinance on August 16 - naming a street after pop singer Justin Bieber.



Gonzales, who won the right to be a Mayor of Forney, Texas for 24 hours in a Facebook competition aiming to promote interest in politics among the youth, renamed a portion of Main Street to "Justin Bieber Way" and she have a cute explanation for doing that: "Because I really like Justin Bieber. I like his music and I like him. And I thought, why not have a street in my home town named after my favorite singer?"



Reports said that the sign was made for about $20 and was displayed only on Tuesday, the first and last day of her term as a Mayor.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive