Aug 12, 2011

Rose McGowan Bisexual?



Rose McGowan, raised by drag queens and a known advocate for the gay community, is not at all bisexual.



In her recent interview with the Advocate, McGowan tells about her rocky childhood and how she found love and care with the drag queens.



"At 13, when I was a runaway, I was taken in by the most amazing drag queens in Portland, Oregon. We didn’t always know where our next meal was coming from, but there was so much camaraderie and love. Not to mention, those girls could paint a face, and I learned how because of them." the Conan the Barbarian star says.



McGowan further details fun times that she had with her guardians and the way in which they impact her to this day.



"I could finagle my way into lots of different places," she says about whether she could get into night clubs despite her young age. "Whether it was how I danced or the way I looked, I was always quite celebrated in the gay clubs. To this day, I only go to gay clubs. I’m perfectly at home there. I also like watching hot boys and hot girls who can dance."



That being said, as hard as she tries, she doesn't find herself attracted to women. Off-screen, at least.



"I disappoint myself. I’ve never even kissed a girl. Isn’t that funny? The girls I think are cute look like guys, but then I think, But if they open their shirt, they’ll have breasts," she muses. "I’d be stoked to do a lesbian love scene. When asked if I’ve kissed a girl, I could finally say, ‘Why, yes, I have. And I got paid.’"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive