Aug 7, 2011

Super Junior's Shindong posts angry photo of himself

On August 5th, at about 1:06 PM, Shindong posted a photo with the comment, "What are you talking about? Lots of fans showed up for Super Junior’s Music Bank performance, but they couldn’t get in! I’m going to talk to the producer about this!! (What I actually said to the producer: I will do my best.)"

In the photo, Shindong is shown frowning at the camera.

His fans responded, "We cheered for you from outside," "I’m going to watch the show at home," "You are a great politician," and "There were lots of foreign fans too."

Lots of fans gathered to see Super Junior's comeback performance, but only a few could get in because of the huge crowd.


follow me on twitter @khatie_A
source:
>www.koreaboo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive