Aug 9, 2011

Rain is hard at work for his first nationwide tour

On August 9th, singer Rain updated fans on the progress of his preparations for his nationwide tour by sharing a passionate photo from rehearsal.

He wrote, “There are only a few days left until the concert. I’m currently in the midst of working hard on my rehearsal. First concert in Busan this Saturday. It’s been 10 years since my debut, but this is my first nationwide tour, so I’m excited.”

He added, “Since I’ve always been on international tours, I’ve prepared something extra special for my Korean fans this time. Look forward to it!”

Fans commented back, “Looking forward to your concert”, and “A special event for us! Just the thought of it makes me happy.”

Rain will be kicking off his tour in Busan on August 13th.

follow me on twitter @khatie_A

source:

>www.allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive