Aug 16, 2011

Paris Hilton and Manny Pacquiao to Meet in Manila



Paris Hilton has all the reasons to enjoy her stay in Manila. Not just she is getting the attention she anticipated, the Pinoy food that she tasted, her Pinay stylist and designer who are making her look great, but also the opportunity to meet with country's boxing pride Manny Pacquiao and wife Jinkee.



In her official Twitter account (@ParisHilton), Hilton showed a video clip on how her Filipino fans reacted when she arrived at the Manila airport.



"Just got sent this Video of my arrival into the Philippines. Craziness at the airport as usual, love my fans. "











She also mentioned on Twitter about her stylist Bea Constantino, designer Eric Delos Santos, the Filipino foods and friends Manny and Jinkee Pacquiao.



"Love my stylist here @Bea_Constantino. She is putting me in the most beautiful dresses. Loving all the Filipino designers, so talented!"



"I love the food in the #Philippines! So delicious! Loves it :)."



"Looking forward to meeting up with my friends Manny and Jinkee Pacquiao while I'm here. They are such a cool sweet couple! Love them! :)"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive