Aug 7, 2011

[News] Kim Hyun Joong is selected no. 1 in the field that most fans are willing to cook a meal for

Credit: en.korea.com ; TV Report
Translation: hannacha

news2

On the 6th in the episode of KBS 2TV’s Entertainment News, a reporter said to Kim Hyun Joong that he is selected no. 1 in the field that most fans are willing to cook a mela for, Kim replied wittily, “I think that’s because they have a pity on me when they see dark circles below my eyes. Well, to remove the dark circles, salmon and broccolis are the best.”

When asked by a question of his recent interests, Kim replied, “I’m into skirt meat these days. My agency accepts it since it’s cheaper than Korean beef.”

Also, Kim confessed that he got some callus for exercising excessively on the horizontal bar for two weeks to make six packs on his abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive