Aug 6, 2011

Lee Minho's fans donate 1.2 Tons of rice

Recently, Lee Minho's fans donated enough rice to feed 10,000 people, roughly 1.2 Tons or 1180 Kilograms, to the Good Neighbors charity foundation.

This rice was donated in celebration of the drama "City Hunter" and its success. The fancafes who donated in the stead of Lee Minho were "Minho, come to us", "Dave", "My Club Heart Lee Minho", and the "DC Inside Lee Minho Gallery."

This rice will be delivered around the world to various orphanages. Lee Minho finished filming for "City Hunter" successfully, and is now on a small break before finding another project to work on.

follow me on twitter @khatie_A
source:
>www.koreaboo.com

1 comment:

  1. Τhіs is veгy fasсinating, You're a very professional blogger. I have joined your rss feed and sit up for in the hunt for extra of your excellent post. Additionally, I've ѕhared your sitе in my ѕociаl netwoгks

    Also visit my wеb-site; gizli oyunlar

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive