Aug 9, 2011

Jang Jae In reveals that she wants to fall in love

On August 9th, singer Jang Jae In guested on Mnet’s ‘Yoon Do Hyun’s MUST‘ and revealed her hope of falling in love.

She began, “My last relationship was last year. I broke up with my boyfriend right before the start of ‘Superstar K2‘. These days, all I’m thinking about is the word ‘love’. I want to be in a sweet relationship.”

Wearing an adorable bowtie headband and a light, girly outfit, Jang Jae In showed off her guitar skills by performing “I Love Paul” on the show.

Jang Jae In’s known for her four-dimensional personality, which was put on full display when MC Yoon Do Hyun asked her to reply in her Jeollado dialect. Answering each question honestly, she captured the hearts of viewers with her distinct charm.

follow me on twitter @khatie_A

source:

>www.allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive