Aug 16, 2011

After School’s Raina reveals her ‘no-makeup’ face

After School’s Raina has revealed a set of cute bare-faced selcas.

On August 16th, Raina tweeted two photos with the caption, “I can’t go to sleep~ My loves would probably be sleeping right? Goodnight~

Raina immediately caught fans’ attention with her smooth, unblemished skin. She also sported an adorable expression with her round, chubby cheeks that resembled a ho-bbang (or steamed bun).

But just because she’s cute doesn’t mean that she can’t also be sexy, as her black tank top revealed a bit of cleavage.

Netizens commented, “Her cheeks are like ho-bbang“, “Her skin is like porcelain“, and “I think Raina is addicted to selcas“.



source:

>www.allkpop.com

1 comment:

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

    I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos
    my web page - Houston garden centres

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive