Aug 3, 2011

Actress Woori confesses that she had cosmetic surgery

On the latest episode of ”Strong Heart“, actress Woori revealed the hardships that led to her decision to get cosmetic surgery.

She debuted at the early age of 12, but later began to undergo a growth spurt, causing her appearance to change. She said, “My nickname had been ‘Mystery Girl’ and at the time I heard things such as ‘You’re doll-like, mysterious, and exotic’. However, after puberty, my appearance began to change.”

“Because of that, I heard things like ‘Your face has changed a lot from before. You’re not as pretty,’ and got turned down at acting auditions. However, I became a potential candidate for the heroine of a drama and didn’t attend school in order to practice hard.”"

Unfortunately, the casting crew felt that Woori wasn’t pretty enough, through a shocking phone call.

She continued, “My manager received a phone call directly saying that they did not like my face line. I was only in my second year of high school and was shocked. Afterwards, I couldn’t meet anyone and couldn’t smile no matter where I went. I was scared to stand in front of the camera. For several months, I couldn’t sleep and didn’t go to school–I couldn’t leave my room.”

Finally, after deep reflection, she decided to change her face line.

She said, “In order to regain my confidence, I made the changes to my face. My eyes, nose, and mouth are all mine and because they said they did not like the line underneath, I recognized the solution was to change it in order to overcome it. Now I have become more confident.”

Since then, I think I became more lively.”

It appears that things have really gotten better as she is currently in the drama, “Heartstrings“.

source:
>www.allkpop.com

1 comment:

  1. It's fantastic that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our discussion made at this time.

    Look at my website Spliting Up After Cohabitation

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive