Aug 17, 2011

2NE1's Dara continues her "Not Ugly" promotions

2NE1's Dara continues her promotions on her offical me2day account! On the 16th of August, Dara continued her commitment for her "Not Ugly" campaign, which started prior starting promotions for their title track "Ugly".



Earlier today, Dara updated her account with a video message saying, “Sending a message to everyone who participated and to those who also wished to be involved in the Not Ugly campaign!” Showcasing her own skills in the video, Dara continued her message by saying, “Everyone has moments once in a while when they feel, 'Why am I so unattractive?', and in that moment, you lose your confidence. Please send me your stories and after I read them, maybe I can help solve your anxieties. Everyone, remember that you are not ugly.”



Previously, Dara launched the "Not Ugly" campaign on the 6th of August to convey the message that everyone has a unique beauty and that being beautiful is all about confidence.



In light of her "Not Ugly" promotions, Dara is set to select ten people who have sent in their own stories. The selected winners is said to be given a special event to help them bring back their confidence.



What's your "Not Ugly" story?




source:

>www.koreaboo.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us
    so I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be
    tweeting this to my followers! Exceptional blog and outstanding style and design.


    Also visit my weblog; Florist

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive