Aug 15, 2011

Lee Seung Gi talks about the pressures of variety shows

On the August 14th episode of KBS’s ‘1 Night 2 Days‘, Lee Seung Gi revealed that he had gone through a period of severe hair loss due to the pressures of advancing into the variety industry as a singer.

Lee Seung Gi began said, “Variety shows are a lot of pressure for singers. When I first began three years ago, I couldn’t even sleep right. During ‘X-Man‘ and ‘Six Girls‘, everything just felt so stressful that I wanted to run away from it all. My heart felt so heavy after the dancing segments.”

He continued by confessing, “I was so stressed from it all that I began losing hair over it. It was difficult having to come up with a new dance every week for a variety show. Around the time that I thought that I was lacking in variety skills, I joined ‘1 Night 2 Days’.”

On joining the show, he commented, “The hyungs kept telling me that I was doing okay. They sacrificed themselves by playing the evil roles for me. Thinking about it now, it was difficult for me, but my hyungs’ strengths made what I was doing look bigger than it actually was.”

source:

>www.allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive