Aug 11, 2011

[Trans+pics] 110805 Seungho’s letter to a fan

To. Fan’s name-nim
keke The day comes to write a letter since I was born…You like the machinery, so, a bond of sympathy develope…heheI like portable devices and all kinds of computer in spite of a singer.If I get some money, I like to buy some parts… and assemble it for myself.keke this time with great decision…I got a lovely Boong Boongie,soThe things which I must pay attention, are incresed one more.I love the machinery as keeping pets.When I get my house in the future, I’ll make a machinery room for sure and live in its surroundings.It reminds me of my minicars for childhood.By an errand, with collecting 500KRW each, one thing and another…hehewith this way…I may not marry hehe Yours Truly, Bye~ ^_____^
From Seungho


source:
>http://keksprinzessin.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive