Jul 23, 2011

Vanilla Ice Predicts Justin Bieber Downfall


Rob Van Winkle, widely known by his stage name Vanilla Ice, who dropped a remarks that Justin Bieber's fame seems all too familiar and warns the teen pop sensation it's going to end soon, claims his statement have been taken out of context.

The rapper - who himself has fallen on hard times since the peak of his fame in the early 1990′s - allegedly even went as far as to say the downfall would be "entertaining to watch" when asked for comments about what he thinks lies in store for Beiber.

I mean, I did 'Ice Ice Baby' when I was 16. So I can kind of relate a bit… Sold over a hundred million records. And I had a weekend that lasted about three years, and I didn't know who I was, what's my purpose in life… So my prediction about Bieber is that he's going to go through one of those weekends that lasts a few years because he's had such success as a child act… You know, then something else new will come along and he'll be forgotten and he can try to put all the pieces back together, so it's going to be entertaining to watch."

After the comments went viral, Vanilla Ice immediately did some "too-good-to-believe" back pedaling. He told press that not only does he know Bieber and his parents, but he was only seeking to give the child star some advise to spare him future upset:

I think he's talented. What you guys might have picked up on is that I was giving him advice - when you're a child star, it's hard to figure out your purpose in life. Not just with me, but if you follow other child stars, like Britney Spears, who's now doing great. There's a transitional period after such tremendous success that you have to figure out your life. There's a real life after all this entertainment."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive