Jul 31, 2011

Krystal of f(x) blacked out after the performance. “I was so dizzy…”


Krystal of f(x) couldn’t stand up after her performance in SBS’s Kiss and Cry due to dizziness.
In the episode aired on the 31st, Krystal performed the Pirates of the Carribbean with her partner Dong Hoon.
Krystal couldn’t get to the Kiss and Cry zone, so only partner Dong Hoon went to the zone.
Dong Hoon said, “I think she lost all her energy because I made a mistake in a jump, I’m terribly sorry.”
Krystal explained, “I wasn’t in a condition that day, so I didn’t eat anything. After the performance, I couldn’t stand up because I was so dizzy.” in an interview with the production crew.
Krystal added, “I’ll eat up, and work hard for better performances.”
Source: Starnews
Credit : Korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive