Jul 31, 2011

[PICTURE] T-ara’s Qri transforms completely into a retro girl!


T-ara’s Qri surprised her fans with a picture she took of herself during SBS K-pop Live Broadcast.
Qri put up the picture on Twitter and joked, “I came to see you T-ara! I’m your biggest fan. People tell me that I look a lot like T-ara’s Qri, so please remember me!”
In the picture, Qri is wearing 80s school uniform with a name tag pinned to her chest, completing the look with a huge, yellow hairpin. The smoky eye makeup makes her big eyes look even bigger.
Netizens left comments like: “I’m Qri’s fan, too!” “You indeed look a lot like Qri, are you her twin maybe?” “You’re so cute! Just like a doll.”
Meanwhile, T-ara is recently very active with the release of their new dance song “Roly-Poly.”
Source: Starnews
Credit : Korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive