Jul 31, 2011

Seo In Young proudly declares that she will always be a singer

On July 30th, Seo In Young shared her feelings on taking home the winning trophy from the female vocalist special of KBS’s ‘Immortal Song 2‘.

Through her Twitter, she wrote, “I can only say this now, but spanning from my debut up until now, I felt the most nervous singing that song ㅠ A side of me is also happy because of that ^_^; I am always a singer! Yahoo~.”

Seo In Young has always been known as a ’style icon’ and ‘fashionista’. Because of the diverted focus, she wasn’t able to show off her talented vocals as much as she’d like. Fortunately, the program gave her an opportunity to fix the spotlight onto her musical talent.

Netizens commented, “I was expecting a lot after seeing her in the line-up, and she definitely exceeded my anticipations”, “I only remember Seo In Young’s stage”, “Seo In Young’s charisma definitely commanded the stage!”, and “It was a new look at Seo In Young.”

source:
>www.allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive