Jul 31, 2011

Key poses with Luffy of ‘One Piece'

SHINee’s Key recently surprised fans with a photo update from Japan.

On July 31st, Key posted, “I’m going to ride the ‘Thousand Sunny’ when I return to Korea. Because I saw ‘Luffy’, it might take awhile [for me to return],” and attached a selca of himself with the anime character.

In the photo, Key is seen posing next to a statue of ‘Luffy’, a fictional character in the popular Japanese manga series, ‘One Piece‘. In another photo, Key is posing in front of the ‘Thousand Sunny’, which is the ship Luffy uses to get travel the world.

Fans said, “Even in Japan, you are cute” and “When are you returning? I want to see you soon!”

Meanwhile, SHINee is currently in Japan for their nationwide concert tour called, ‘SHINee JAPAN DEBUT PREMIUM RECEPTION TOUR’, which began on July 22nd in Fukuoka.

The tour will end on August 11th in Nagoya.

source:
>www.allkpop.com

2 comments:

  1. I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!
    Jacuzzi FUZ7260WCD4IWA Fuzion 72 Inch X 60 Inch Dual Illuma Whisper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very happy to read this. This is the type of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that is at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc.
    Keen Women's Snowmass High Waterproof Winter Boot

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive