Jul 28, 2011

T-ara’s Eunjung is featured on BGH to’s new song “Cotton Candy,” and BGH to gives thanks T-ara and challenges the group at the same time by saying, “We want to beat you.” The reason why BGH to said this was to show how thankful they were for T-ara’s support and to show their will to achieve recognition like T-ara. Netizens left positive comments to BGH to: “I like you guys’ voices.” “The quality of the song is great in the harmony of abundant music with soft voice.” BGH to’s new release, “Cotton Candy,” has competed first and second place with T-ara’s “Roly Poly” on mobile ring tone chart. Source: Newsen Translated by hannah@KOREA.COM


JYJ member and actor Kim Jaejoong expressed that he has no greed towards the best newcomer acting award.
On 27 July at 4pm, Kim Jaejoong attended the SBS drama “Protect the Boss” (Screenplay : Kwon Ki Young, Director : Son Jung Hyun) press conference, and expressed his thoughts towards debuting in a domestic family drama.
Although he has acting experience through the Japan Fuji TV drama “Sunao Ni Narenakute” as well as the movie “Heaven’s Postman” together with actress Han Hyo Joo, this is his first time participating in a Korean drama, and it bears a different feeling for him.
Kim Jaejoong said, “It seems like I’m starting to feel greed towards winning the best newcomer award, but this is my first acting challenge, so having thoughts about winning awards doesn’t seem right. “ And “When I was in school, aside from a “best effort” award, I never won anything else,” he said jokingly.

Following that, he humbly expressed that “I’m totally treating this as my first time acting. Therefore, I am learning from my fellow actors Ji Sung, Choi Kang Hee, Wang Ji Hye and other seniors.”
He also talked about the difference between acting in Japanese and local dramas, saying “In Japan, I’m not speaking in my mother tongue when acting, so there is less of a burden. But in my own country, there is a responsibility to perform well in my native language, and I always get nervous about this.”
Also, Kim Jaejoong also got some special advice from fellow member and actor Park Yoochun, who recently appeared in the popular drama “Miss Ripley.” To this. He said “Because we often have to shoot overnight, we need to practice and get little sleep. After this project is over, I plan to take a holiday together with the members.”
Kim Jaejoong plays the role of the calm, 3rd generation chaebol Cha Mu Won, and is the cousin of Ji Sung’s character Cha Ji Hyun, with the two of them battling it out for the control of management rights to the company.
He expressed his feelings about this, saying “After starting to act, I’m really envious of the free-spirited and somewhat clumsy role of Cha Ji Hyun,” and also said “I’m still not used to this, and am still working based off the director’s expressions. And the other actors are doing really well, and it feels like as long as I work hard, it will be okay.”
Also, “Protect the boss” casts Ji Sung, Kim Jaejoong, Choi Kang Hee and Wang Ji Hye, will take over the timeslot of SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “City Hunter,” and will first air on 3 August.
Source : [BaiduJYJ + Seoul NTN via Nate]
Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive