Jul 27, 2011

Soy loves pinching Kan Mi Yeon’s cheeks

Former T.T.Ma’s Soy recently shared with her fans a picture of her playful date with former Baby VOXmember, Kan Mi Yeon.

On July 26th, Soy wrote on her Twitter, “I always have fun when I hang out with Mi Yeon. (I lose my mind from constantly pinching her cheeks) Hehe cute pumpkin.”

The photo shows Soy pouting her lips while gently pinching her friend’s soft cheeks, while Kan Mi Yeon poses with a saddened expression from getting pinched all the time.

Fans joked around with comments like, “Don’t do that”, “Why don’t those two people ever age?”, “I’m so jealous of your baby-like faces~ It looks like you guys have a good friendship”, and “To think that I’m turning 30 in two days…”

source:
>www.allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive