Jul 9, 2011

[News] Kim HyunJoong, The Story Taking Off The Swimsuit ‘A Big Shock’

Source: Osen
English translation by: Stephanie (@5StarsAs1/ 东方5AS1)
Repost at your own wish only.
Please leave the credits remain intact when repost.  TQ!

news4

Singer Kim HyunJoong had revealed a shocking secret that drew many attentions.

On 9th of July in the KBS2 broadcast of [Declaration of Freedom - Secret], Kim HyunJoong’s trainer who appeared on the show disclosed Kim HyunJoong’s secrets.

On that day, Kim HyunJoong’s trainer said, ‘Kim HyunJoong had the habits of exposing himself’ and added ‘When we were swimming in Bali, Kim HyunJoong’s hips was exposed above the water surface’.

Kim HyunJoong said embarrassingly, ‘I wanted to do something that I couldn’t able to do in Korea. Sometimes I wanted to try out something unexpected where no one else is around’

In the end, Kim HyunJoong said, ‘I took off my swimming suits that day to make a good memory in Bali’

** P/S: There might be inaccuracy in translation, if spotted any, feel free to correct me. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive