Jul 28, 2011

[News] Kim Hyun Joong has been changed [11.07.27]

Credit: en.korea.com/?p=226946


On the 26th, Kim Hyun Joong was on KBS JOY’s show, Lee So Ra’s second proposal and talked about his change. “Before, I couldn’t talk about alcohol and girlfriend, but now I can do whatever I want. I’m enjoying my song and dance too,” he said.

He confessed, he had a girlfriend, who he has been dating for 3 years. He said, “If I like a girl I don’t say hello to her. If I talk to her I’m afraid she will know I like her. That’s why I avoid talking to her. But I ask actively if I really like someone.”

He also gave thanks to his fans. “My fans supported me a lot and they made me to grow. I want to invite them to my last concert as a singer someday. Thank you for showing your love for me for 6 years,” he said.

Source: TV Report from Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive