Jul 21, 2011

Melanie Marquez in Gandang Gabi Vice (Full Video) and Quotations

Melanie Marquez interview in Gandang Gabi Vice episode last Sunday, July 17, 2011  make her name to be included in the top 10 trending topics in Twitter the following day. Netizens can't help but talked about "Melanisms", the false jokes and quotations of Melanie Marquez which she openly revealed in Vice Ganda's show.


The full video of Vice Ganda interview with Melanie Marquez has been pulled out to Youtube due to copyright claims.

Meanwhile, missosology posted the popular quotations from Melanie Marquez, here are the few:

My brother is not a girl; he’s a gentleman.
That’s why I’m a success, it’s because I don’t middle in other people’s lives.
Don’t judge my brother; he’s not a book.
I won’t stoop down to my level.
Hello? Bulag ka ba? Bingi ka ba? Are you dep?
‘Yung STD, baka sa maruming toilet lang niya nakuha yan.
Eh, ikaw ba naman, durugin ang ari mo…Pag di ka naman manutok ng baril.
We are lovers, not fighters.
Kapatid ko pa rin siya. We are one and the same.
I don’t eat meat. I’m not a carnival.
Sumasakit ang migraine ko.
Ang tatay ko ang only living legend na buhay!
I keep my crown in the voltage.
Can you repeat that for the second time around once more from the top?
I couldn’t care a damn!
What’s your next class before this?
Hello, my brother Joey is out of town, would you like to wait?
Don’t touch me not!
You! you’re not a boy anymore! You’re a man anymore!
Bakit ang dami mong tanong? You’re so questionable.
You can fool me once, you can fool me twice, you can fool me thrice. But you can never fool me FOUR!
Hindi ba kayo naawa sa kapatid ko…sa mga kwento nya? Di ba kayo na-PERSUAVE ng mga kwento niya? Hindi si Joey ang tipong mambubugbog ng babae…talaga lang malapit siya sa mga gulo…PRO-ACCIDENT kasi siya eh.
Boy Abunda: O Melanie, paano na ang showbiz career mo ngayong magmo-Mormon ka na? Melanie: Ah okay lang ‘yon Boy, kasi matagal na rin akong SEMI-RETARDED.
They should talk behind the scene…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive