Jul 27, 2011

Could this ‘We Got Married’ couple be dating for real?

Park So Hyun recently hinted at the developing possibility of a real relationship with her ‘We Got Married‘ partner, Kim Won Joon.

During July 26th’s broadcast of SBS’s ‘Strong Heart‘, Park So Hyun revealed her honest thoughts about Kim Won Joon, her virtual husband on MBC’s ‘We Got Married’.

MC Kang Ho Dong asked about the possibility of a real relationship, which brought about a surprisingly positive response from Park So Hyun.

She responded with an anecdote, saying, “Recently, when I was doing a live radio broadcast and it was raining, I said ‘I want to drink a cup of coffee’. And then, Kim Won Joon came directly to the radio station with a coffee he had bought“.

Afterwards, she mused, “Honestly, Kim Won Joon’s actions in the past and present are the same but my heart is different from one year ago. I even once thought, ‘Does he like me?‘.”

Hmm… sounds like there could be some strong feelings in the mix. What do you guys think?

source:
>www.allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive