Dec 20, 2010

Noynoy Aquino 'Pnoy' and Len Lopez are dating according to Kris Aquino

It was confirmed - Noynoy Aquino nicked as "Pnoy", President of the Philippines is dating stockbroker Len Lopez. These words came straight from the mouth of her younger sister, Kris Aquino in an interview at DZMM hosted by Ted Failon in "Tambalang Failon at Webb".

According to ABS-CBN report, Kris Aquino's movie entitled "Dalaw" - an MMFF movie entry were attended by the President and her sisters. However, Len Lopez was not present in the event to avoid further  related issues.

Len Lopez and Noynoy Aquino Picture

Kris Aquino promised lately that she will not announce anything personal with Pnoy's life but she was also the one who confirmed that Len and Noynoy are dating. Below are the direct confirmations came from Kris Aquino during her interview in DZMM (taken from a report in ABS-CBN):

"Kasi kagabi (Sunday night) pinakilala niya na sa amin ang dini-date niya, sa kanyang mga kapatid na babae. I was so impressed. And ito I'm sure hindi magagalit si Noy, ang payat, my God! Talagang kasing payat ni Kim Chiu and very elegant.

Translation:

Last night, Sunday, he introduced to us the woman he was dating. I was so impressed. This one, I am sure Noy will not be angry, she's so thin, my God! She was as thin as Kim Chiu and very elegant.

"I said nice things, di ba? So he'll be happy. And I love him so much. I want Noy to be happy. Kasi kahapon habang nanonood kami ng "Dalaw" nararamdaman ko ang bigat na dinadala niya kasi doon ang time na pumapasok ang text na nangyayari sa Cagayan Valley"

Translation:

I said nice things. So he will be happy. And I love him so much. I want Noy to be happy. Because yesterday, while we are watching the premiere of "Dalaw", texts kept coming and I can feel his sadness with what happened in Cagayan Valley.

"Siguro hindi naman magagalit si Noy kasi she's not a public person. She works in a private industry. And I think in the spirit of Christmas, baka naman hanggang January ay i-regalo na kay Presidente na huwag na siyang guluhin"

Translation:

I think Noy will not get angry because she's not a public person. She works in a private industry. And I think in the spirit of Christmas, the best gift we can give to the President is privacy, until January.

Image credit: Philippine Star and ABS-CBN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive