Jun 30, 2011

Chavez Rips GOP Offers No Specific Policies

Martin Chavez
KOB TV - Former Albuquerque Mayor Martin Chavez has jumped into the race for Congress in New Mexico's first district. The 59-year-old Democrat pointed to his three terms as Mayor of New Mexico's largest city and contrasted his record with the performance of the U.S. Congress. "I've been watching those folks work," said Chavez. "I think everyone knows the solutions aren't happening, and I want to do my best to fight for New Mexico. It's my home state. I've got a record of getting things done and that is what is not happening in Washington today." Chavez took particular aim at the Republican majority in the House of Representatives.Read full story here: News New Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive