Dec 8, 2007

Better use of old useless Floppies:

People think that there is no use of waste thing and usually they throw them away but sometimes we may use waste things in better way that is known as waste management. Now a days floppies are obsolete or flop. Nobody uses floppies now. Suppose I ask you a question what will you do with your old 1.44 or 2.88 floppies. I am sure your answer is "Throw them away" then I would say Don't throw them away. Here I am going to show you a better use of old useless floppies. You just need some old floppies and special adhesive. You can make various useful things from it.

Here I am showing that how can you make a pen stand with floppies. For this you need 5 floppies. See the photo below and you can make your own.

By this way you can think and make varieties of things and make use of old useless floppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive