Mar 22, 2011

Brook Benton – Fools Rush in where angels fear to tread – Lyrics with Video of the song

Brook Benton – Fools Rush in where angels fear to tread –
Lyrics with Video of the song

Artist – Brook Benton
Song – Fools Rush In where angels fear to tread

Lyrics of the song - Fools Rush In where angels fear to tread – watch video of the song Fools Rush In where angels fear to tread below lyrics of the song


Fools rush in
Where angels fear to tread
And so I come to you, my love,
My heart above my head.
Though I see the danger there
If there's a chance for me,
Then I don't care

Mm-mm-mm-mm
Fools rush in
Where wise men never go
But wise men never fall in love,
So how are they to know?
When we met, I felt my life begin
So open up your heart and let this fool rush in

Fools rush in
Where wise men never, never, never go
Eh, but wise men never fall in love,
So how are they to know?
Ahh, when we met, girl, I felt my life begin
So open up your heart and let this fool rush in

Just open up your heart and let this fool rush on in
Just open up your heart because I am coming in
Open up your heart and let this fool rush in!!



Watch the video of the song Fools Rush In where angels fear to tread by Brook Benton




Facts of the song –
"Fools Rush In" (1940) is a popular song. The lyrics were written by Johnny Mercer with music by Rube Bloom.
The song was recorded by Frank Sinatra and others
1960-61 (Brook Benton), 1962 (Etta James), and Rick Nelson (1963)
Doris Day and André Previn in their 1962 album 'Duet'. Elvis Presley recorded the song in Nashville in 1970 and was released on the 1971 album Elvis Now. Bow Wow Wow covered the track on their 1980 album Your Cassette Pet. She & Him covered the song for Levi's Pioneer Sessions in 2010.

Reality views by sm –
Tuesday, March 22, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive