Feb 23, 2011

Talking Point: what are YOU watching that I'm not?


I think you all know what I'm watching on TV every week. If you don't, you're just not paying attention! But what are YOU watching that I'm NOT? And is there anything currently airing on TV it's a shame I've missed out on? Do you have any general recommendations to share? And what are you most looking forward to in the next few months? Game Of Thrones? Doctor Who?

Incidentally, I'm baffled by the lack of comments for Sky1's Mad Dogs. It's only running for a month, has a great cast, and is very entertaining, but my review of Part Two received zero comment. Is nobody else watching it? Am I alone in liking it? Is there nothing to add?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive