Aug 9, 2011

Yoon Mi Rae poses with her favorite star

Yoon Mi Rae revealed a playful selca of herself with her favorite star.

On August 9th, Yoon Mi Rae tweeted,

Today I met my favorite star.. haha. I asked to take a picture with him but he got cut out. Guess who it is? I’m so bad at taking pictures.

In the picture, Yoon Mi Rae is smiling brightly with a V-pose. The person standing next to her is hard to identify because you can only see a small portion of his face.

Fans commented, “Give us a hint!“, “You should have taken a better picture…“, and “I want to hurry and see the broadcast!

Yoon Mi Rae was selected as the female judge on Mnet’s ‘Superstar K3‘, following in the footsteps of Season 1’s Lee Hyori and Season 2’s Uhm Jung Hwa.

The first broadcast of Season 3 will air on August 12th.

follow me on twitter @khatie_A

source:

>www.allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive