Aug 9, 2011

Top model Song Kyung Ah reveals, “My height is different from my profile”

Top model Song Kyung Ah recently confessed that the height listed in her profile is different from the stats of her actual height.

Song Kyung Ah guested on the most recent episode of SBS’s ‘Strong Heart‘, during which she revealed that, “My profile states that I am 179cm tall (5′10.5″), but actually, there is a little discrepancy.”

Song Kyung Ah also spoke about the fierce auditions she experienced back in New York in 2004. “In order to audition before the others, the models pushed each other and cut in line, which sometimes even resulted in a fight,” she said.

The rest of her story will be revealed when ‘Strong Heart’ broadcasts on August 9th.

follow me on twitter @khatie_A

source:

>www.allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive