Aug 9, 2011

Hyuna to continue promotions with follow-up track

After pulling out of promotions early due to the sexy stage concept and choreography, Cube Entertainment confirms that 4Minute's Hyuna will continue promotions with a second track from her solo album.



The representative for the company continued on stating that Hyuna will promote her follow-up track "Just Follow" in late August.



Recently, Hyuna pulled out from her "Bubble Pop" promotions after the Korea Broadcasting and Communication Review Committee declared that her choreography was suggestive. Until her follow-up promotions, Hyuna will join the rest of Cube Entertainment for their joint concert entitled "Fantasy Land". Her solo activities shall resume after the event has taken place.


follow me on twitter @khatie_A
source:

>www.koreaboo.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to go back the prefer?

    .I'm attempting to in finding things to enhance my web site!I guess its good enough to use some of your ideas!!
    My website :: garden centres cheshire

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive