Aug 9, 2011

Actress Lee Yoon Mi was once investigated by the police?

Actress Lee Yoon Mi revealed her shocking experience of being investigated by the police because of her shopping mall business.

During the lastest recording of SBS’s ‘Strong Heart‘, Lee Yoon Mi stated, “There was a time when I was at the police station because of a complaint related to my business, and eventually, I was investigated b from the police.”

She explained, “A few years ago, I opened up a successful shopping mall and about one year later, I received a call from the police. However, I found out later that the surprising experience was actually a mixup…”

What could Lee Yoon Mi possibly have done to receive an investigation? You can find out on the August 9th episode of ‘Strong Heart’!

follow me on twitter @khatie_A

source:

>www.allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive