Jul 16, 2011

Some recap of Hyun Joong’s guestings at the KBS Cool FM with DJ Ock Ju Hyun

follow my twitter @Dina060686...^^

source: http://shesaysblog.blogspot.com/2011…l-fm-with.html
repost from Azi767@tweet/Hyunniespexers


DJ: you are same age as my baby brother but way I see it now HJ are becoming a man.
DJ: my ears is turning red…feel flutter. I don’t feel like this with other idols

DJ: You’ve started with Kiss Kiss song today. Between Kiss Kiss vs Break Down which stage performance suit you better?
HJ: Break Down vs Kiss Kiss…personally Kiss Kiss suits me better

Questions from callers

Q: Any difficult during Mnet 20’s Choice due to heavy rains
HJ: I was worried cause…since I have a fair skin I got spray tan on my body.
I was concern rain might wash away but thankfully 10 minute rain stop.

Q: Before your album came out…your plan to take a vacation. Did you go anywhere?
HJ: I thought I will have time but no I’ve got so busy unable to take a vacation.

Q: The title of the song is Kiss Kiss… please answer honestly. Tell me your last kiss
HJ: hmmm…this is month of July… (DJ: ommo…your manager is standing up ^^ HJ look up where his manager is setting )… 5 month ago

Campaign for Kiss Kiss is 2weeks only.

Q: what do you talk about when you played music?
D: I heard you have very good memorizing lines

Q: not counting kiss from drama?
HJ: drama was 9 month ago

DJ: caller says stop talking about subject & personal relationship. I don’t want to know. Don’t tell me . pass
HJ: that right!

Q: Do you feel satisfied with everything you have done with solo?
HJ: I felt I am doing well the way I planned. I am doing without regret!

Q: what do you eat?
HJ: preparing Break Down performance…I ate lots chicken breast about 2 weeks to build body. Break Down ended 7/7.

Q: new album coming out in September. What type of concept?
HJ: right now concept is strong man but later song concept are fun, enjoyable & pretty theme.
HJ image

Q: You are nice so even thou you meet girl you don’t like but continued date for few time ?
HJ: No. The girl is not my type and I have no interest. I end right away.

Q: I believe HJ have fear of needle
HJ: I don’t fear needle but both my mom & I have unnamed phobia…sharp object we can’t look straight in the eyes. When I do make me nervous than start to having tingling feelings between in the eyes

Q: HJ…once awhile you wants to run away from home.
HJ: I don’t have desire to do that. I leave alone.

Q: HJ…enjoy tea more than Americano coffee
HJ: you are right! I can’t drink coffee, coffee milk, coffee ice cream, coffee candy. Don’t like the taste. Not good.
DJ: why?
HJ: Too bitter & no taste
DJ: Do you drink green tea?
HJ: yes
DJ: but green tea is somewhat bitter too
HJ: because tea…ok
DJ: anything else you can’ t eat?
HJ: coffee, snake & gayebul
DJ: I can’t eat snake too
(the mention one more food item he’s allergic too I don’t know what that is)

Q: I don’t think HJ wears brief.
HJ: No I can’t wear boxer. I felt I am not wearing any & feel insecure
DJ: Need to be tight so feel secure?
HJ: yes

Q: HJ love speedy but scare of bungee jumping
HJ: I did once bungee jumping. This is how I did it. First sign the release form & paid $35 and when up. You can go up but if you have fear…you can come down.
I went up in Nam San. From elevator, group of tourist below saw me and start to chanting Kim hyun Joong, Kim hyun Joong & video taping me. I felt pressured so I jump with style!
DJ: How did you feel after the jump
HJ: Really disliked that group of tourist that day.
DJ: Did you feel good after jump?
HJ: I realize…this is how it feels death & I am going to turn into ketchup

Q: Girl who’s going to reject him…he would not approach
HJ: Nope . If I like the girl…I go after her till I live or die (he meant he would not give up easily)
DJ: really
HJ: Yes

Q: I think HJ is weak towards girl who cry
HJ: Yes. You are right. I don’t know what to do. I do everything she ask me too
DJ: do you cry often?
HJ: not really but some time not much

Q: I think currently HJ might sign up with his favorite female entertainer fan club?
HJ: Yes I have. In the past I was member of Pink fan club
DJ: Ah really? You were fan of Hyori
HJ: Yes
DJ: I remember
HJ: I even went to dream concert
DJ: For real? Even holding red balloon?
HJ: Yes
DJ: I figured! hahaha

Q: Even thou HJ have two cutest dogs but would not sleep with them in same bed.
HJ: I want them to sleep with me but dogs don’t like it. Dogs keep sleep on the floor.
One day I took both of them in my arm and felt a sleep. Dogs must be really hated…next morning I found my dogs on the floor and they pooh on the floor. First time I ever yell at them early in the morning.

Q: I think HJ don’t minded messy house
HJ: No. I love clean home. I can’t stand unclean dishes. When friends over & bottles are every where…even thou I am drunk…I have to clean up before go to bed. If really messy…I call cleaning ajumma

DJ: So I heard you are Soccer mania. Do you still play soccer?
HJ: Yes. I am going to play coming Thursday.

DJ: They told me time to end the program. Would you like to send message to your fans?
HJ: Show feels short.

HJ: Only have 2 weeks to promo this album. Took me long time to prepare but promoting time is short but I’ll back either late September or early October. Please contiude to support & love this album last 2 weeks. We’ll meet again with new album & performance. I’ll come again late October.

DJ: While we are sending away Hyun Joong-shi. He requested song “ Is It Still Beautiful by TOY. Thank you

Song lyric is sad one! Guy let the girl go and now realize how much he miss her & regrating all the things he didn’t do. Even say I love you. I’ll translate this lyric’s later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive