Jul 10, 2011

Rodrick Dantzler Criminal History with Women Surfaced After His Death


Rodrick Dantzler had a habit of frightening the women in his life, including his mother, who sought protection from him when he was 18.

Four women have sought protection orders from the court after he threatened them, according to Kent County court records. None of them were among his victims during Thursday's rampage.

The first protection order was in 1995, when his mother threw him out of the house for threatening her.

My son is 18 years of age for the past few years he has been verbally abusive to me and on occasion, his sister,” his mother, Victoria Dantzler said in her petition.

"Rodrick has a very explosive temper and will act violently without thinking,” she wrote. “I've lived in fear of him hunting me or worse, forcing me to hurt him in order to protect myself.

I just wish for him to leave me alone, go on and live his life so I may be able to life a peaceful life without fear of him trying to hurt me or destroy my property.”

Four months later, she asked Judge Paul Sullivan to relax the order so she and her son could visit.

I would like the court to allow me to have visiting with him as long as he shows me respect and is not verbally or physically abusive or tries to destroy my property,” she said. “I would like to continue to show my son that I love him but under the circumstances, we can no longer live together. ”

Two years later a friend got a protection order. She said their friendship of several years was ending and Dantzler was threatening her over a tape she had lost earlier.

He slapped me in the face and swore at me and then left,” she said in her affidavit. “Ever since, I have been receiving threatening phone calls from him, telling me that if doesn't get his tape 'he will find me and it will be crucial.'

Three months later, a 17-year-old girl and her mom sought court protection from Dantzler, saying the 17-year-old was five months pregnant with his child and he was threatening her and abusive.

I need him to stay away because he is threatening to kill the baby and me.” said the teen, describing several violent encounters in which Dantzler beat her in a bathroom, pushed her down a stairway and damaged her car when she tried to flee his outbursts.

Rodrick has treated me like this for a long time, ever since we have been together and I've always been scared,” she said in her affidavit. “But I have to protect myself and most importantly, my baby. All of his other girlfriends he has treated the same!

Dantzler was served the protective order in the Kent County Jail, where he was sentenced for a property damage violation.

In 1999, a 19-year-old woman sought protection after Dantzler stopped her car in traffic and assaulted her.

He threatened to smash out my car windows whenever he sees me,” she said in her petition. “He seen me driving with a friend and stopped us in the middle of traffic.

He threw a cup through the window of the passenger side. When the car was stopped, he was grabbing me by my arms. He also pushed me back and slammed the car door on my legs.

Officials at the Kent County Probate Court said they had no records of contact with Dantzler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive