Jul 14, 2011

[News] Kim Hyun Joong Dedicates "KISS KISS" to Henecia

Credit: MTV K
Reposted from
henecia.blogspot.com
Repost with full credit n title, please.

After a hugely successful solo debut with “Break Down,” SS501′s Kim Hyun Joong will begin promoting his lighter follow-up single “Kiss Kiss” on this week’s music shows.

As a gift to his Henecians, Kim Hyun Joong’s “Kiss Kiss” MV is full of exclusive footage from his album showcase and fan meeting, behind-the-scenes clips from rehearsals, and a peek into the Hyun Joong offstage enjoying some R&R at the beach.

Kim Hyun Joong told reporters, “I tried to think of my happiest moment during my solo promotions, and it was the showcase and fan meet I had with my fans… I wanted to be able to remember that feeling for a long time, so this music video will preserve the memories I share with my fans.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Dont Forget To Follow Us

Blog Archive